21.10.09

What a Rebel

You know those times when you know you REALLY should be doing something yet you end up doing something else? Like finishing a thank you letter instead of reading the next page in a book. Or listening to someone instead of writing? And you feel bad because you konw you really should be doing that specific thing but you just can't bring yourself to do so.

Today was just one of those days. I wrote a good two pages of a story I had an idea for, but I really should have been listening to the other person speak. Its alright though, I have a feeling, that I didn't miss a thing. There was a packet accompanying the presentation that had everything said.

I still feel like I should have listened. But I think I was much more productive.

Adios,

Ellette

No comments:

Post a Comment